Thursday, June 09, 2011

Abby's Dance Recital...Day 2-Dress Rehearsal



On Friday, Abby had her dress rehearsal. So that means I have to put her hair in a bun, apply make-up and remember all her gear...again. This time I didn't leave anyting at home. Abby was very excited to practice on stage. We went to the Princess Theatre for the American Girl Fashion Show and she remembered me telling her that this was where she would have her dance recital. During the rehearsal, I took ALOT of pictures becasue I didn't know how good of pictures I would get the next night. So I stood at the front of the stage and shot away.


Her ballet dance was to "When You Wish Upon a Star"
















Her Tap dance was to "Lucky Ladybug"













1 comment:

Linda said...

Love the pictures. She is so pretty.